How to get to the château ?
A10, A85 motorways, exit 8
SNCF train station, 5-minute walk away. Regular train connection with Tours and Saumur.
Tours-Val de Loire international airport. Daily London Stansted-Tours flight. Weekly Figari (Corsica) - Tours flight.
The château is open every day of the year.
- January : 10am to 5pm
- February/March : 9.30am to 5.30pm
- April/May/June : 9.30am to 6.30pm
- July/August : 9.00am to 7.00pm
- September/October until 11th November : 9.30am to 6.30pm
- From 12th November until the end of December : 10.00am to 5.00pm (25th of December : 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
- Final admission 1 hour before closing time.
Complete opening hours >>
- Adult 9.00 €
- Ages 18 to 25 years 7,50 €
- Children ages 10 to 17 : 5,00 €
- Free for children under the age of 10
GROUP (minimum 20 people):
- Adult 7.00 €
- Adult guided tour price: 40€ + admission fees : 6.50 €
All admission fees >>
Access available for disabled people: the layout of the château makes it difficult for people with reduced mobility to access the interiors. Animals held on leash are allowed access.
Château de Langeais
Tel : +33 (0)18.104.22.168.60.